Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tlg
Premium
join:2001-08-23
Melbourne, FL
reply to tlg

Re: [Internet] Poll: Have your issues been resolved?

That's where I was going Cisco. We have no idea after it's moved to the direct forum of someone's issue that is similar was resolved or remains.

I tried to be as careful as possible in stating the questions as to not sway the response. Notice that I posted nothing about any issues I may or may not be having, only polling to find if other members share similar issues, and if there is a resolution.
--
twitter.com/tgaume

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
said by tlg:

I tried to be as careful as possible in stating the questions as to not sway the response. Notice that I posted nothing about any issues I may or may not be having, only polling to find if other members share similar issues, and if there is a resolution.

You didn't need to TLG. Rather than beat the around bush I posted what prompted your question since you didn't and since you have double posted in direct today related to it. I also now know why I can't reach you. You changed your modem since your original thread was created and never updated your thread with the correct information. Kindly do that now so I can call you and wrap this up.

Thank you.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

wgraham

join:2012-04-16
Winter Springs, FL

1 recommendation

Just adding to the thread, *yes* my issue has been resolved in the Direct Thread. I appreciated the 1-on-1 environment of the forum that allowed me to have a direct conversation with the tech without others (no offense) throwing their ideas into the ring. Personally, I prefer it to private messages bouncing back and forth as it's easy to see all the relevant information at once.

Does this work for all situations? Not my place to say, but it worked for me.

Specific to the original post:
Issue: Intermittent loss of downstream with internet.
Fix: Replace equipment and bridge router.