Mod
join:2001-12-08
Whitestone, NY

1 edit

Straphanger to Packeteers

Mod

to Packeteers

Re: [TWC] New Modem Lease Fee NYC

I'm just going to call anyways because they're also giving me hell with erratic signal strength. TWC has really been a thorn in my side for the past few weeks after 10 years of relative peace (other than a couple modem exchanges).

Edit: Calling now and TWC service is laughable. First I got All Circuits Busy for the first few tries. Now I'm on hold with no music. A voice comes on every 3 mins telling me to remain on hold or leave a message.
Straphanger

Straphanger

Mod

On hold for 15 mins but a person finally answered the line. Told me that they see my modem return in the system and that I was automatically credited the $4.30 I was charged for the modem fee+tax. I can go ahead and just pay my usual amount ($61.90 for Turbo). Bills were probably just pre-printed ahead of my modem return.

Now that's been taken care of. Now I have to go deal with TWC's crappy signal strength.
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k

said by Straphanger:

On hold for 15 mins but a person finally answered the line. Told me that they see my modem return in the system and that I was automatically credited the $4.30 I was charged for the modem fee+tax. I can go ahead and just pay my usual amount ($61.90 for Turbo). Bills were probably just pre-printed ahead of my modem return.

Now that's been taken care of. Now I have to go deal with TWC's crappy signal strength.

Can't believie you are paying 61$ for Turbo when I was with TWC I was paying 59$ for 50/5