share rss forum feed
« Horrible.
This is a sub-selection from

avgbowler6

join:2005-08-10
Venice, CA
reply to Telco

Re: 9;

No, maybe it is the fact that Verizon's unions make it too difficult to get things done. The LTE network is non union. After the last strike is when they said there will be no more expansion. I hate to say it, but I do not blame them with how the union acts.

CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2
said by avgbowler6:

No, maybe it is the fact that Verizon's unions make it too difficult to get things done. The LTE network is non union. After the last strike is when they said there will be no more expansion. I hate to say it, but I do not blame them with how the union acts.

Of course you know that the Telephone company has been union since 1918 don't you? There was a lot accomplished by the union workers... suddenly things are 'too difficult'? Certainly you are aware that the 'LTE Network' is nothing but a piece of equipment installed at a cell site... the real network is the fiber backbones connecting them to the MTSO; all installed by union labor. I am positive you realize that Verizon announced in 2010 (before the last strike) that they were shifting from FIOS to wireless.

So my question to you is: Why waste time posting incorrect information? If fairness in the workplace bothers you... just come out and say it.