Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

[Equipment] Wifi Rush?

Has anyone ever done business with Wifi Rush?? If so what do you think of their "support"?

WiFiSystem6

@verizon.net

We have several campsites running on wifirush hosted server. Their support was always there where we called and was able to answer our questions quickly. No downtime in a bit over 1 year.

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH

Interesting. I just contacted them about their system, and a few products they sold. Was like shopping at WM trying to get someone to help ya. And was told, well if you want to know anything about X product, contact the company that makes it. We just sell it.

WiFiSystem6

@verizon.net

That's odd, try calling them directly. I've always dealt with Frank, he's pretty knowledgeable.

wifispirit

@verizon.net
reply to hottboiinnc

I have been with them for few years, I own few hot spots and some low income residential buildings and they have been up with their dedicated server, Don't recall having a problem with them - highly recommended however their hardware AP pricing some what overpriced on some ubiquiti access points, hope that helps...

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH

thanks!

TonyDev

@69.28.248.x
reply to hottboiinnc

WiFirush is a great company - Their solution just works!!,, I have tried 3 other alternatives and the only one that was flexible and the price was right without non sense profit sharing...

Search their forum for OM2P - you might have same questions answered already or ask your question their.

www.wifirush.com/forums

Thumbs UP all the way...

From NYC - Tony