All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Ms Robinson
@aol.com

Ms Robinson to AVD

Anon

to AVD

These people won't let you say NO to them!

After attending a seminar of Anthony Morrison's Intenet opportunity in Newport Beach, CA, I was not interested in paying for their internet service information classes. What I realized was that they were teaching people was was already available to others by simply being aware of today's advanced computer technologies.

First of all, their lecture lasted more than 2.5 hours before they served their "dinner," which was really a bagged sandwich and cookie. They served no coffee or beverage to a room filled with prospective client/custumer - water was provided at the table where we sat. Serving a meal like that after a long lecture like that, and as soon as you finish the last bite, and they to have them pressure you for payment immediately was greedy and aggressive. Many people just got up and left their "bag" of food on the table untouched.

The lecture was interesting and innovating. The men sifted through every person there, aiming for groups of two or more who appeared to be willing to put their suggested 3-day course on a credit card. I stayed around and listened to them talking to these people, yet really felt that in my field the type of service they were offering would not benefit me. As I was leaving I was approached again, at which time I was told that if I put $1,000 on a credit card right now that I could have the same seminar! As I left the hotel, I felt lucky that I did not pay Morrison's company a penny.

After one telephone call from a lady two weeks after the meeting, it is now nearly two months later and I was barraged by three phone calls within less than 20 minutes. A man named Shawn called, and I tried to explain that I had decided against the program they offered and for them to please stop calling me. He wouldn't let me talk, told me I was yelling at him, and that he would call me again. I called back the number he'd dialed me from and left a message asking him never to call me again or I would call the Better Business Bureau. He again called me, angrily telling me that I had yelled at him. I again asked him to never call me again. Then a supervisor called me and acted similarly, cutting off every word I began to say.

I have asked this company to stop harassing me, that I do not want their service. They do not like being told NO. I am not saying that their service is credible or not, I just feel that the manner in which their aggressive workers pressure people into signing up with them is improper. They do not let people assess the lecture for what it is; instead the Anthony Morrison group of solicitors want you to listen to them and pay them. If you don't, they don't like it. They continue to call and harass you.

From reading other postings, apparently people are unhappy with what they spent their money on. Think about all this before you go for the lecture.