how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

OverIt

@bhn.net
reply to DougHo

Re: [Internet] how to handle signal outage

Brighthouse Needs new equipment as well as a customer service department that is located in the U.S. I have been having numerous outages and always seem to get someone in South America or the Phillipines when I call. Ridiculous. Time to get Comcast!

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:159
said by OverIt :

Brighthouse Needs new equipment as well as a customer service department that is located in the U.S. I have been having numerous outages and always seem to get someone in South America or the Phillipines when I call. Ridiculous. Time to get Comcast!

Um then you aren't talking to us but instead NHD or National Help Desk. You get there by answering prompts that indicate you are having a system, software or roadrunner applications based issue. Issues that are cable, billing, modem or service related issues will always be handled by our folks. If you are sent to the wrong group simply request to be transferred to your local office and we're always there to help.

If you are having service related issues open a direct forums thread and let's take a look....after all you took the time to post here....if your intentions truly are to get a resolution you came to the right place.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~