Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain

Re: [Raiding] Mogu'Shan Vaults

Though IMO they shouldn't have been able to get gear fast enough to do heroic yet. (IE scale it up a bit.)

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

Though IMO they shouldn't have been able to get gear fast enough to do heroic yet. (IE scale it up a bit.)

I don't think they intended MV to be THAT difficult. I think they wanted skilled players to clear it in 463 gear... and clear the heroic at 470 (few crafted purples and drops from the normal clear).

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Well I guess you're right they had said the HoF and the other one would be about a month later from MV.

And you'll need 470 to get into LFR HoF so with HoF a tire worth of iLvL higher I guess someone able to do HoF LFR should be able to do MV heroic.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Elite skills >>>>> 13 item levels. All day, every day.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by McBrain:

Elite skills >>>>> 13 item levels. All day, every day.

elite skills of the group... as a group.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

1 recommendation

McBrain

Of course. They've been raiding together at the highest level possible for 8 years.

It's like Japan's Ninja Warrior All-Star team vs. the playplace at McDonald's.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

....and now I need some napkins... well played, MacBrain... well played...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

/ot You see big bang last night?

Ya I'd bet Paragon got a number of server first 90's (maybe all of them) and likely did chain heroics like mad men till MV opened, and loads of dailies, then got some VP gear and any crafted get they could before MV opened.

Based on my Ilvl and what is available in heroics I'd bet they had ilvl 470 before MV opened.

Also I'd bet they did black prince rep in the first week.

so with the kind of dedication to the game as they have its not that far fetched that they would be 6/6H pretty fast.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

so with the kind of dedication to the game as they have its not that far fetched that they would be 6/6H pretty fast.

But think of their parents electricity bill...

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by JB9:

said by DarkLogix:

Electricity was roughly .15 EUR/kWh in Finland this past year...average cost in 'merica is .135 USD/kWh.

.15 EUR = .19 USD...so their power bills are running about 30% higher than ours. Which would suck...cause mine's been in the $330-$350 range since April.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by McBrain:

said by JB9:

said by DarkLogix:

Electricity was roughly .15 EUR/kWh in Finland this past year...average cost in 'merica is .135 USD/kWh.

.15 EUR = .19 USD...so their power bills are running about 30% higher than ours. Which would suck...cause mine's been in the $330-$350 range since April.

doubt they use the A/C as much as we do.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Immer:

doubt they use the A/C as much as we do.

Ya, I bet I use much more AC than them.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

For tanking just watch this video without sound:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· Ooq80xrY

Other than the swap at the pulll at 50 energy, you may need to double taunt if the lone dog starts charging, the fight seems straight forward.

Always pair the petrifying dog with the one that just blew up, if they are on the same tank awesome if not taunt accordingly.

Feralmordius
join:2011-01-18

Feralmordius

It's easy. Just ignore all the skeletons laying around. Those must be from another raid that came in before us.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I thought that too, I think they were wiping on mess ups trying to get the perfect shot for the tutorial.

"oh shit I missed my taunt again!!!"
"alright folks wipe it"