spc
uniqs

Bob428
@pitt.edu

Bob428 to xgman

Anon

to xgman

Re: [DVR] 7232 Slow, Unrepsonsive Until Warms Up or a Reboot

Has this happened to anyone with a cisco Box? I have a Motorola and it is happening. Over on the fios boards, someone suggested that it only happens to motorolas. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
prisaz
join:2008-08-11
Germantown, MD

prisaz

said by Bob428 :

Has this happened to anyone with a cisco Box? I have a Motorola and it is happening. Over on the fios boards, someone suggested that it only happens to motorolas. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

My Cisco boxes have never had any issues with a slow quide or changing channels.

But as you have read, Verizon fixing the issue.
»forums.verizon.com/t5/Fi ··· p/493669
prisaz

prisaz to Bob428

to Bob428
said by Bob428 :

Thanks

My Cisco boxes have never had any issues with a slow guide or changing channels.

But as you have read, Verizon fixing the issue.
»forums.verizon.com/t5/Fi ··· p/493669

John4786
@verizon.net

John4786

Anon

I seem to only have the problem when my guide is set to show subscribed channels only. When I change the guide option to all channels I don't get the channel changing lag.

Also, when the guide is set to subscribed channels I noticed that when I'm in the guide and type 600 it always goes to channel 603 in the guide. It does the same with some other channels. When the guide is set to show all channels it never does this.