Search similar:

uniqs

AliceZ
join:2007-06-24
NYC

1 edit

AliceZ

No Service in Queens, NY

Has anyone else in Queens, NY lost their reception this morning today, Friday, Oct. 12th. It has now been "down" several hours and when I phone TW they say service is "out" and representatives cannot help. Or, I get a message that service is busy and to call back later. (Not a nice way to conduct a business.)
Anyone know what is going on?

Anon
@nationalreview.com

Anon

Anon

Yes: my wife called them. Here's her IM to me:

Automatically pulled up our account and said there is an outage in our area
Technicians working to fix it
No further info
I put in request for them to call your number when it comes back up

AliceZ
join:2007-06-24
NYC

3 edits

AliceZ

And further info yet?

It is 4 PM and still no service and when I call TW, a recorded message tells me "All circuits are busy now. Try your call again later." I've been getting this message all day and I am wasting money on these telephone calls that don't get answered!
What is going on? Does anyone know? TW should be reimbursing us for this continued loss of service.

P.S. Service just now reinstated at 4:15 PM EST. Keeping our fingers crossed that no further "outages."
Wonder if it would be worth it to call TW and have them reimburse us for this "down-time?"
(Did not receive (as yet) any telephone call from TW advising that service is now "reinstated," as I was told.)

RanRanTan
@myvzw.com

RanRanTan

Anon

Service has been out since 8 this morning. In LGA area. Still out, glad to hear yours is back maybe ours is on its way.

Mari
@verizon.net

Mari to AliceZ

Anon

to AliceZ
I still dont have any service what so ever in the LGA North Queens area, apparrently an article states that they will reimburse people for todays full day, but i want my cable back... seriously like why dont they tell people whats going on.