Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Ginjer

Re: [PvE] Pride and Ego: Leading the Alliance on Nathrezim

What level is your monk, we can chain some dungeons with my new SHHAAAAAMMMAAAAN
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by Jobbie:

What level is your monk, we can chain some dungeons with my new SHHAAAAAMMMAAAAN

Next new class the Sha Master. j/k

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

lol.. I love it! I can't say "shaman" without dragging it out like in the HoT dungeon. priceless.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
More heals from the SHHAAAAAMMMAAAANNNNN!!!! Please.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Half way to 86. I didn't get anything done last night do to RL. However, I want my professions and stuff to be ready. So, I would rather stockpile mats and be ready as soon as I hit 90 to drop what I have.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
FINE!

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by Jobbie:

FINE!

It will be a late night for me. I plan on gaming for a while. Oh and.

It's official. ENG and LW for me. Time to get to farming. Once my wife gets home with my damn phone and my authenticator.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

said by Jobbie:

lol.. I love it! I can't say "shaman" without dragging it out like in the HoT dungeon. priceless.

I always wonder if Blizzard likes to throw arbitrarily hammy voice acting in the game as a lark.

Or if they genuinely think that it might sound badass in a bad rasp, or really bad proclamations a la Sindragosa.

I mean, they're not idiots. They have to understand that its ridiculous. Is it intended, or are they just like "screw it we're over budget. Cut it, print it, someone light my cigar with subscriber money"?

That said, Brian Blessed needs to start doing WoW voice work.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Nick D:

That said, Brian Blessed needs to start doing WoW voice work.

Okay, I'll admit I had to look it up.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMiLQwKLSQM

But I agree... he should totally do some voice work for WoW.