MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
·Metronet

CylonRed

MVM

Re: [Auto] 2012 F1 season begins....

»uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/n ··· 203.html

Mallya also in hot water and KingFisher is not close top making a profit.... Wonder how much longer Force India will be around...
quote:
The warrant, which is non-bailable, relates to bounced cheques Mallya's Kingfisher airline issued to the operator of Hyderabad International Airport.

The cheques, for a reported $2million, were meant to settle user fees at the airport.

"The cases were listed today for the airline to appear in the court," a spokesman for the complainant is quoted as saying by AFP.

Pjr
Don't Panic
join:2005-12-11
UK

Pjr

said by CylonRed:

Mallya also in hot water and KingFisher is not close top making a profit.... Wonder how much longer Force India will be around...

not good...

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
·Metronet

CylonRed

MVM

said by Pjr:

said by CylonRed:

not good...

Arrest warrant was withdrawn... Apparently it got him to notice...
CylonRed

CylonRed

MVM

said by CylonRed:

said by Pjr:

said by CylonRed:

not good...

Arrest warrant was withdrawn... Apparently it got him to notice...

Apparently he still has a boat load of issues with the airline losing a ton, people not paid for months. Now - his other sponsor Sahara is apparently being investigated for some bond issues and having to repay investors a few billion at 15% interest...

Do have to wonder if Force India will be sold...

Pjr
Don't Panic
UK

Pjr

said by CylonRed:

Do have to wonder if Force India will be sold...

So do I.

It was a good race. I'm happy Alonso was able to close the gap for the championship; I hope the fight can go to Brazil.

bjf123
We Want... A Shrubbery
Premium Member
join:2000-02-11
Hamilton, OH

bjf123

Premium Member

Got to give Vettel credit for getting up to third place, though the two safety cars certainly helped. I was hoping Alonso would close the gap more, but at least he gained on Seb. I loved Kimi's replies. I'm sure other drivers think about saying those things, but just never do.

cbrigante2
Wait til Next Year
Premium Member
join:2002-11-22
North Aurora, IL

1 recommendation

cbrigante2

Premium Member

I love the shirt

Warzau
Premium Member
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL

Warzau

Premium Member

buawhaha. I loved that radio transmission it was classic.

Pjr
Don't Panic
UK

Pjr to cbrigante2

to cbrigante2
I want one

cbrigante2
Wait til Next Year
Premium Member
join:2002-11-22
North Aurora, IL