uniqs
xdrag
join:2005-02-18
North York, ON

xdrag to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc

Re: [DSL] Rocky! You still monitoring. I need help help! Nightma

Marc,

I think that wouldn't be a bad idea. Hire 1 or 2 techs and for those with problematic solutions that bell can't fix, maybe you can send them out to scope out the problem.

Inside wiring or maybe more. They don't have to touch bell's properties but they can do an advanced troubleshooting for the customer.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

I'm game. I need somebody very reliable that I can count on to help launch something like this. It's finding that key person who's a great fit.

Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium Member
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON

Teddy Boom to xdrag

Premium Member

to xdrag
said by xdrag:

I think that wouldn't be a bad idea. Hire 1 or 2 techs and for those with problematic solutions that bell can't fix, maybe you can send them out to scope out the problem.

Inside wiring or maybe more. They don't have to touch bell's properties but they can do an advanced troubleshooting for the customer.

This is pretty much what a good reseller does now

Gimli
Premium Member
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4

Gimli

Premium Member

said by Teddy Boom:

said by xdrag:

Actually have had that conversation with Andre many moons ago.... but it never went anywhere.
xdrag
join:2005-02-18
North York, ON

xdrag to Teddy Boom

to Teddy Boom
said by Teddy Boom:

said by xdrag:

they're not a reseller.. lol not sure if joking

PSurge
@teksavvy.com

PSurge to xdrag

Anon

to xdrag
said by xdrag:

Marc,

As a Teksavvy reseller, we already do this for our customers in the GTA, Halton and Hamilton areas.

Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium Member
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON

Teddy Boom to xdrag

Premium Member

to xdrag
said by xdrag:

Teksavvy isn't a reseller, no. Gimli and I are Teksavvy resellers. Teksavvy thinks of us as independent sales agents, but we think of ourselves more like extended local technical support.

Gimli
Premium Member
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4

Gimli

Premium Member

said by Teddy Boom:

said by xdrag:

Teksavvy isn't a reseller, no. Gimli and I are Teksavvy resellers. Teksavvy thinks of us as independent sales agents, but we think of ourselves more like extended local technical support.

Defacto Tech support / fix the f-ups / have no hair left.
lol