Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to Skittles

Premium Member

to Skittles

Re: [MoP] Great Post - I couldn't agree more

said by Skittles:

oh, and 90 of those little pieces from dalies to get a charm to better your chance at a roll is excessive. Unless I am misreading it I am of the understanding that charm is used for only a single reroll. If that is the case you can grind out enough dailies in a week for maybe two rolls if you do dailies every day....dunno maybe I have that part wrong.

You need 90 Lessers to turn in the weekly quest, but you get 3 Elder charms for that. Each roll takes 1 Elder Charm. So, 3 reroll tokens a week.

You can also only bank 10 Elder Charms. No limits on the Lessers sitting in your bags.

Doing cooking + GoLo dailies every day, I'm exceeding the 90 "cap". When I'm no longer doing dailies every day, I may struggle, but at that point I'll have a few weeks worth to turn in, and/or not care so much. For instance, I have the only pieces I'll need off Feng and Spirit Kings normal now. The value of Elder Charms decreases substantially as the tier wears on (as does the value of dailies).

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

ty Nick

Bahamut X
Premium Member
join:2000-12-09
Fort Worth, TX

Bahamut X to Nick D

Premium Member

to Nick D
said by Nick D:

No limits on the Lessers sitting in your bags.

And fortunatly,they stack in lots of 180...

Once I hit two stacks... I decided it was time for a break.. and level another toon.

Now if only I didn't need 50 Ironpaw tokens... Go Schoolbell!