share rss forum feed

EvilByDesire
I Am My Own God
Premium
join:2002-09-03
Grotto

2 edits

Lcd Tv wont turn on.. Need Suggestions on a new tv

i think my lcd tv from 2005, a LG "lg37lc2d" finally died on me, the power light keeps flashing for hours when i turn it on, and it will eventually come on but then when it comes on it will shut off after around 20-30 mins of use.. Im looking for a new tv to replace it, preferably a 37 inch or bigger so it fits my tv stand, Any suggestions?

Ive been looking at the Vizios or Westinghouse for around $400 but if anybody knows of a better one in the 400$ range please feel free to post..
--
Sometimes "The Majority" only means all the fools are on the same side.

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7
said by EvilByDesire:

i think my lcd tv from 2005, a LG "lg37lc2d" finally died on me, the power light keeps flashing for hours when i turn it on, and it will eventually come on but then when it comes on it will shut off after around 20-30 mins of use.. Im looking for a new tv to replace it, preferably a 37 inch or bigger so it fits my tv stand, Any suggestions?

Ive been looking at the Vizios or Westinghouse for around $400 but if anybody knows of a better one in the 400$ range please feel free to post..

one or more of the electrolytic capacitors in the power supply may be "swollen" or "leaky".
the problem you describe sounds likely of my explanation above.
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata