Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to bryan1212

Premium Member

to bryan1212

Re: [Wireless LTE]LTE in Kitchener-Waterloo

said by bryan1212:

Ummm.. the boardwalk is a massive shopping center, WITH a ROGERS store in the middle...its kind of inexcusable that they have slim to nil service.

I just noticed that Rogers in the Kitchener part of that massive mall today when I went to that Wal*Mart. I'm only suggesting that it is the boonies because it's on the western edge of the city.

Off topic, I'm not sure what they're thinking with that huge development. They want people in the downtown/uptown cores and to use the new Light Rail Transit system, not happening if you're allowing these things. I never imagined such wild growth in that area, two large shopping centres on either side of The Boardwalk too. Here's the kicker -- a developer wants to build some mid-rise condo/apartments on Glasgow -- guess who's complaining, the neighbours. It will destroy value of their homes. This sort of crap needs to be sorted out before they develop these massive big box shopping centres.
DSMdude
join:2012-06-30
Kitchener, ON

DSMdude

May not be considered the boonies anymore but the service in that area is still slim to none; especially as you get near the theatre and the gym.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

I like that theatre....

I imagine once Rogers surveys the area they'll improve coverage. Will be thousands of people moving in that area over the next 5 years or so, on both sides.