Wyattx17
Wyatt
Premium
join:2004-04-21
Stockton, CA

1 recommendation

reply to SueS

Re: Is this forum

I've learned very much from this particular forum about photography. I consider it to be the catalyst for my entire journey and desire. What happened was a DSL connection problem led me here back in 2004... wow.

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

1 edit

1 recommendation

said by Wyattx17:

I've learned very much from this particular forum about photography. I consider it to be the catalyst for my entire journey and desire. What happened was a DSL connection problem led me here back in 2004... wow.

You and me both. I've always had a minor interest in both photography and video, but finding first the Gallery, and then this forum, while tracking down a DSL issue is what really got me started with this whole hobby. I don't post a lot of my stuff here, nor any useful tips because I quite honestly don't have a lot of time. I will always respond to questions if I think I can be of help, but I don't spend a lot of time looking for tips or techniques. This is my internet home (this site, not just this forum), so most of my available time is split between being here and out shooting. If I find I'm having trouble with something, I will look here first, and elsewhere second, but I don't actively search for anything new just to find something new. I'm sure I'm limiting myself, but that's all that fits into my life right now.