spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ravenguard
join:2007-09-03

ravenguard to Ontarionet

to Ontarionet

Re: I want to be contacted asap!!!

OP, you have some very valid points that were addressed in a very childish manner.

There comes a time in (almost) everyone's life where they realize the benefits of mature and polite behaviour, as well as the benefit of creating and maintaining positive relationships with others.

If you want to make your own life difficult and one day find there is nobody there to help you, you are certainly free to ignore this. I do hope the day never comes for your benefit despite having offended me, my country, and several fine users of this forum who were reacting exactly as anyone would expect... except apparently you.

For those of you who skimmed the thread let me sum it up:

OP:
I need help, which one of you ***** **** ********* hitler loving drunk ***** can handle this?

Replies:
...**** you.

OP:
Why is nobody being productive and sticking on topic? *it is a mystery*

rodjames
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19

rodjames to Ontarionet

Premium Member

to Ontarionet
Dude, you're paying for a best effort service, and the terms quite clearly state that they aren't responsible for any loss on your behalf as a result of using the service.

Go ask a lawyer if you don't believe me. Good luck getting a discount though. Unless your service was physically down (hard down not line quality) and you were completely without service for a period, then, MAYBE, they'd be nice and credit you.

Don't be mistaken, no one owes you anything for this.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Ontarionet

to Ontarionet
Sorry to interject my American thoughts in a Canadian forum, but please stop telling the OP to leave your country when mine is his nearest option. We have our own problems right now and don't need any of yours migrating down here, eh.

But yeah, calling your own country a toilet bowl no matter where you live is low class. Especially since you aren't having to worry about being sent to a Siberian prison or having a car battery hooked up to your nipples for voicing said opinion.
voxframe
join:2010-08-02

voxframe to Ontarionet

to Ontarionet
LMAO.

Damn and someone finally got rid of my picture.
Expand your moderator at work
Ontarionet
join:2005-07-05
Guelph, ON

Ontarionet to bTU

to bTU

Re: I want to be contacted asap!!!

said by bTU:

Sorry to interject my American thoughts in a Canadian forum, but please stop telling the OP to leave your country when mine is his nearest option. We have our own problems right now and don't need any of yours migrating down here, eh.

But yeah, calling your own country a toilet bowl no matter where you live is low class. Especially since you aren't having to worry about being sent to a Siberian prison or having a car battery hooked up to your nipples for voicing said opinion.

I wouldn't go to the USA either.

I'm not sure if Americans or Canadians are paying attention to what is happening to their respective countries.

Going by the replies in the thread to my post, it's evident they're not.

Get your heads out of the sand, dummies. Geez.

Crowbar10
join:2009-06-23
Toronto , ON

Crowbar10

said by Ontarionet:

dummies.

The guys / gals on this forum may have a bag of tricks .... but that's not in there

eots
join:2003-02-04

eots to Ontarionet

to Ontarionet
You're free to leave North America on the next slow boat to China, where you can have your internet monitored and censored by the government. Call your next country a toilet bowel and you’ll likely find yourself on the receiving end of a swirly!