spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

juzy

@direcway.com

[HN7000S] upload/uplink queue problems

ughhhh!!!! I have been dealing with a bad upload problem for almost 3 months now. I have went through tech support (tier 4 for about a month now), we have had 2 techs out, and now no one will call me back. I hope someone here has some ideas. My highest upload speed in 3 months is 11 kbps, but most of the time its just 0. Uplink queuing shows red x's whenever service is being used. Tech support has no idea what's wrong and the last tech that came out said "I'm not much of a computer guy, but if the numbers i check are OK, I can't do anything because we won't get paid". Any ideas???

juzy

@direcway.com

i guess i should mention the first tech replaced the LNB and something else on my dish, which improved my signal and download speeds. I'm not sure if the upload issue was there before his visit or as a result of his visit as I did not discover the upload issue until after he left. We were having problems when that tech was sent out, just wasnt sure what the problem was lol

juzy

@direcway.com
reply to juzy

Satellite Statistics Summary
------------------------------------
Network Time: SAT OCT 13 16:56:49 2012
------------------------------------
Adapter Main Statistics:
------------------------
Signal Strength.............. 68 Stream Msg-Ackd/Nakd........ 119206/26
Flags............... 0x00000020 NonStream Msg-Ackd/Nakd..... 76/3
Stream Error Rate....... 0.02% NonStream Error Rate....... 3.80%
UpTime (d:h:m:s).. 000:02:54:38 Aloha Starts................ 76
WakeUp Aloha Starts.......... 0 Ranging Starts.............. 0
Transport Alarm Bit..... 0x0000 Frames Received............. 1435001
Addresses Open............... 7 Frame Errors: CRC/Bad Key... 0/0
Carrier Info....... 083:W:12900 Miscellaneous Problems...... 1
Rate Code........ 256k 4/5 (TC) No Receive Outroute Lock.... 12
Inroute Group................ 111 No FLL Lock................. 396
Inroute...................... 4 No Network Timing Sync...... 0
IQoS ID...................... 99 Current Modcod.............. 8-PSK 3/4 (14)

Ranging Reason: Ranging Done

Inroute Group Selection: Ranged at inroute rate selected by IQoS

Receive Status: Receiver operational. (RxCode 5)
Transmit Status: Transmitter ready. (TxCode 8)

juzy

@direcway.com
reply to juzy

well, just got off of the phone with tier 4 (again >..> but the guy that answered said he reviewed my notes and it shows they are escalating it to the engineering department (?) and they would not be able to get back with me until they heard from them. I told him if I didn't hear anything by tomorrow, I would just call Excede because 3 months with no answers is rediculous. Think that will help get me an answer? neither do I, but lets see any way lol.

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief

join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY
reply to juzy

Unfortunately, your numbers are only 2 hours old. But what little data that has been collected doesn't suggest a bad uplink; transmission errors acceptable, Rate Code is normal, TxCode 8 is normal. So I have to ask, is there a router between your computer and the 7000 modem?

//greg//
--
HN7000S - 98cm Prodelin/2w "pure" Osiris - ProPlus - G16/1001H - NOC:GTN - NAT 67.142.115.130 - Gateway 66.82.25.10 - DNS 66.82.4.12 and 66.82.4.8 - Firefox 15/MSIE9 - AV/Firewalled by NIS2012