uniqs
share rss forum feed

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
reply to FifthE1ement

Re: New Guides for SA/Cisco Areas (Info from Ted Hodgins Blog)

said by FifthE1ement:

said by telcodad:

said by Russ6:

I don't think so since Motorola DVRs are mentioned as being upgraded in the footnotes. It could be part of the Motorola A30 upgrade.

OK, thanks, I missed that "motorola" in those tags. Makes sense as 80% of Comcast's system uses Motorola.

I just checked my box and we didn't get the update.

The A30 update hasn't been released in your area yet. Here's the latest schedule: »Re: iGuide A30

FifthE1ement
Tech Nut

join:2005-03-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL
said by telcodad:

The A30 update hasn't been released in your area yet. Here's the latest schedule: »Re: iGuide A30

telcodad I love following you on the forum but you didn't have to send me to another thread! A simple, when hell freezes over would have sufficed.
--
"The relationship between what we see and what we know is never settled..."

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15

1 recommendation

said by FifthE1ement:

said by telcodad:

telcodad I love following you on the forum but you didn't have to send me to another thread! A simple, when hell freezes over would have sufficed.

Well thank you, and I don't believe you'll have to wait until then. According to a recent statement on this thread [yeah, another one ] on the Comcast Help and Support Forum »forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-···1#M56806 the Motorola A30 update should reach you sometime early next year:
We are deploying this guide update (and this new functionality) to new locations regularly with the goal of 100% deployment in early 2013. Thanks for your patience.