scorpido
Premium Member
join:2009-11-02
Abbotsford, BC

scorpido to NytOwl

Premium Member

to NytOwl

Re: I want to be contacted asap!!!

Ontarionet, aside from the bill thing, you are right about how Bell and Rogers screws with the smaller providers. I also think it is about time people stand up and tell them to stop messing with people. CRTC is your first point of contact, and by the way my neighbor who also has teksavvy also has lots of disconnects, and she just got fed up trying to deal with them as they always blame Bell. But yeah I hear yeah with regards to indie isp service being crap thanks to the big guys making it bad and no one having the balls to do anything about it.
Ontarionet
join:2005-07-05
Guelph, ON

Ontarionet

said by scorpido:

Ontarionet, aside from the bill thing, you are right about how Bell and Rogers screws with the smaller providers. I also think it is about time people stand up and tell them to stop messing with people. CRTC is your first point of contact, and by the way my neighbor who also has teksavvy also has lots of disconnects, and she just got fed up trying to deal with them as they always blame Bell. But yeah I hear yeah with regards to indie isp service being crap thanks to the big guys making it bad and no one having the balls to do anything about it.

Thanks. I'm glad I received one sensible reply.

My rant was mostly about Rogers/Bell, really. I realize that Teksavvy and others have sent letters and protested to the CRTC and all that. But, although that is very good, it is disconcerting that even these moves seem to have only a limited effect on them.

I'm not sure what the solution is (if there is one) but I guess that is where the rant came from.