uniqs
dmon4u
join:2006-03-15
Hummelstown, PA

2 edits

dmon4u to dcowboy

to dcowboy

Re: [HD]

Called today. STB still has no channels, they really screwed it up. Also, new CSR says:

"IF " and she means "IF there actually is a Cartoon Network HD than it would have just started to rollout and PA still does not have it." I think shes gotten 100s of these calls about the channel and she getting angry about it.

I mentioned all the Forums and all the people who say they have it and she thinks they are all lying because she would know.

Found the OFFICIAL ? announcement by a Verizon Employee from last Thursday:

»forums.verizon.com/t5/Ve ··· 37#M3277

Update: Just called again and she said that her Supervisor said we all get the channel but in VHO14 they have not yet been able to move the channel from 784 to 757. i still don't have a working STB. But, my TiVo does not have the channel on 784 either...
blushrts
join:2001-01-06
New Cumberland, PA

blushrts to robertf390_t

to robertf390_t

Re: [HD] Cartoon Network HD Ch 757

I tried again today and asked which packages had Cartoon Network HD. I was told none of them do. I gave the agent a link to this: »forums.verizon.com/t5/Ve ··· 37#M3277 and was told it is not available in my area. What a joke.
dmon4u
Hummelstown, PA

dmon4u

Re: [HD] Cartoon

Got my STB channels back...simply had to read off a bunch of numbers on the bottom of the STB for them to get it right. CSR said they were using 784 as a test channel, breaking into the regular programming till they can move to 757. I have yet to see any cartoons there.

Jh28
@bankofamerica.com

Jh28

Anon

So based on 7 pages of posts it's simple to say that Verizon still has not resolved their CS issues. I don't know if they don't hire people that don't understand the product, or if they simply don't give them the proper information, but to be told they don't carry Cartoon HD when it's been on for a week or two is just baffling.

TrainBuff
The New Haven Railroad
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Buffalo, NY

TrainBuff

Premium Member

Here in VHO15, still showing not subscribed. But with the damage caused by Sandy in the rest of the east coast, Verizon has their hands filled with restoring service.
I can wait for Cartoon in HD. That is not a priority for me.
blushrts
join:2001-01-06
New Cumberland, PA

blushrts

I'm not really upset about the wait and understand they have other problems. I am upset that I got a different story each time I called them and that the csr's I spoke to don't know anything about the channel.
dmon4u
Hummelstown, PA

dmon4u

Re: [HD] C

VHO14 finally up last night.

I'm sure I could still call CSRs that would not even admit the HD channel exists....