share rss forum feed

bull3964

@stargate.net
reply to billhere

Re: [HD] Cartoon Network HD Ch 757

said by billhere:

Most likely "phased."

They want it NOW.

Ha, yup, this has been a long time coming.

BBC-A HD was added in like 2 days to all VHOs, I'm hoping for something similar here.

webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to PirateJim
I do not see that channel show up at all yet, and I am in VHO 7 as well.

I do not even receive your "not subscribed" message.

JayMan 007

join:2005-07-18
Richmond, VA
reply to robertf390_t
No 757 Toon in VHO9

Zero

join:2009-07-01
Collegeville, PA
reply to robertf390_t
In VHO8 I'm seeing Channel 757 added to the Channel Map on 711 MHz but no feed is active yet...

ggma1126
GGMA1126
Premium
join:2008-08-30
Claymont, DE
reply to robertf390_t
VHO8 Delaware not even seeing the channel in the guide yet but when I put in manually 757 I too get not subscribed message

nowayout

join:2009-06-22
Allentown, PA
reply to robertf390_t
Nothing like a new HD channel add to get everyone to make like the Cuban Missile Crisis and give us updates every 15 minutes on the status of their TVs.

bigdaddy

join:2009-11-18
kudos:2
reply to robertf390_t
said by robertf390_t:

Hi:

FYI - in VHO5 (NY) Cartoon Network HD has been added this morning on channel 757 - finally a new HD addition.

Nothing yet Here in VHO 2 TAMPA FL

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
kudos:1
reply to robertf390_t
Folks really do have a hard time with the concept of 'phased' lol.

PhoenixOne

join:2009-12-16
Old Bethpage, NY
What is this...."Phased" you speak of? Is it some sort of witchcraft? Sourcery perhaps?

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
reply to robertf390_t
Is it just me or do people just not read a thread before posting?

As nycdave posted "Gradual launch over the next 2 weeks...". Can we stop the 99% of posts that go "I have a channel but no picture yet or not subscribed"...

blue_trooper

join:2007-04-17
Exton, PA
I'm in VHO8 and I haven't checked yet.

icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ
reply to bohratom
I have a better idea, how about FiOS turns the channel on in all areas at the same time?
For the most advanced network they have a very archaic method of adding channels.

bigdaddy

join:2009-11-18

1 edit
reply to bigdaddy
said by bigdaddy:

said by robertf390_t:

Hi:

FYI - in VHO5 (NY) Cartoon Network HD has been added this morning on channel 757 - finally a new HD addition.

Nothing yet Here in VHO 2 TAMPA FL

CARTOON NETWORK HD CH 757 Is Now Live with No EPG Data in VHO 2 TAMPA FL !

Yes !

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 edit
reply to icemannyr1
said by icemannyr1:

I have a better idea, how about FiOS turns the channel on in all areas at the same time?
For the most advanced network they have a very archaic method of adding channels.

It's the defacto standard for the telecommunications industry. Sheez I remember around 2 years doing a simple upgrade for our network that took 24+ hours for it to finish due to a cisco memory leak.

Ill have to stick with FIOS on this letting it roll out over 14 days to allow support to answer the numerous questions and of course making certain a VHO does not have some type of hardware/software failure that crops up.....

bull3964

@verizon.net
reply to bigdaddy
said by bigdaddy:

CARTOON NETWORK HD CH 757 Is Now Live with No EPG Data in VHO 2 TAMPA FL !

Yes !

Ditto for VHO 11, Pittsburgh. Channel is live on 757, just not in the guide yet.

Rexxriot

join:2004-05-29
Danvers, MA
reply to robertf390_t
No HD for Dragons: Riders of Berk tonight. Maybe tomorrow night for Children Hospital and NTSF:SD:SUV:: Or Sunday for Robot Chicken. At least I don't have to worry about Saturday for Green Lantern and Young Justice since Cartoon Network decided to pull them until January.

rv81

@verizon.net
reply to bull3964
I am in NY and the channel 757 is showing programming but no info is available and nothing appears on the guide

JH28

@bankofamerica.com
reply to Steely
Steely....they show the older cartoons like Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry and tons of 60s and 70s stuff on Boomerang. They have shifted all the vintage stuff there.

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to robertf390_t
That stuff rarely appears on Boomerang. A lot of those are available free via AOL's TV website I think.

Timothy28

join:2006-05-13
Lewisville, TX
reply to robertf390_t
I can now tune to 757. It says no program data available but the channel is working.

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
join:2006-12-28
Allendale, NJ
reply to robertf390_t
Not in my area yet

icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ
The channel was added Tuesday on VH07 and gives a "You are not subscribed to:" Screen. There is no channel logo or name.

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
Allendale, NJ
I see it now

kes601

join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to JayMan 007
said by JayMan 007:

No 757 Toon in VHO9

It was up in VHO9a as of this morning -- I could tune to it, no guide info, etc.

webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to icemannyr1
It is on the Guide now, as well a Guide Data in VHO 7. However, when I tune to it, it says that I am not Subscribed to Cartoon Network, and Press OK to Subscribe. And when I am on ch. 257, there is no "Press C to Watch in HD" option.

Maybe it will up and running on Friday, if this is any indication of the channel's progress. Just my opinion.

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
Allendale, NJ
All up and running here in Allendale
--
Romney - Ryan 2012

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to webcobbler
said by webcobbler :

It is on the Guide now, as well a Guide Data in VHO 7. However, when I tune to it, it says that I am not Subscribed to Cartoon Network, and Press OK to Subscribe. And when I am on ch. 257, there is no "Press C to Watch in HD" option.

Maybe it will up and running on Friday, if this is any indication of the channel's progress. Just my opinion.

Try restarting your STB. If that doesn't work, try an autocorrection.

webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to Jackarino
Just appeared here as well. But the "Press C for HD" option is still not there on the SD channel yet. Hopefully it will appear soon

webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to PJL
Thanks. I tried that and nothing. But thanks for the suggestion. Also I just noticed that the 757 HD channel says it is SD and does not have the HD logo, or the HD icon on the Guide itself, and when tuned to it , it doesn't not say HD next to the channels and Time in the Mini Guide...etc.

Maybe this will be ironed out in time over the next day, or possibly two. In My Hopeful Opinion.

ggma1126
GGMA1126
Premium
join:2008-08-30
Claymont, DE
reply to robertf390_t
live here in vho 8 - listed in guide also