spc
uniqs

dgrant
@algonquincollege.com

dgrant to TSILiz

Anon

to TSILiz

Re: [OUTAGE] No Route in Nepean/ Stittsville

I am in the Nepean area, internet went out on Saturday night. Still cannot find the DNS.
stittsville14
join:2010-10-24
Stittsville, ON

stittsville14

> I am in the Nepean area, internet went out on Saturday night. Still cannot find the DNS

So you're getting an IP address but no routing to the DNS servers? That sounds like everything back to square one where we have both DHCP issues and routing issues still ongoing. :-(

dgrant
@algonquincollege.com

dgrant

Anon

Yea... I'm at school now, haven't made it home to check on updates. It's a "stay at school with internet" or "go home to who knows what". I would rather come home to a giant dinosaur in my living room then having no internet . *sigh*
stittsville14
join:2010-10-24
Stittsville, ON

stittsville14

In my experience, finding a giant dinosaur in your home is much more likely than finding that Rogers has fixed something. I had Rogers wait three years to replace a faulty buried cable that was interfering with our ability to get the HD TV channels we were paying for that period. They fixed it just in time for me to abandon them and go completely digital OTA. They wondered why I didn't find their retention offer to be enticing. LOL. I'm actually kinda glad to have Teksavvy as a middleman, I just cannot abide the stress of dealing with Rogers.