Premium Member
join:2006-05-22
Gloucester, ON

GroovyPhoenx to SmokChsr

Premium Member

to SmokChsr

Re: Need help with an old safe

said by SmokChsr:

Hummm it's been a few days, did he get the safe open and is now down in the Caribbean?

He got it opened, but he found a dimensional hole in which he got sucked into and then? The safe of the door closed, so now he's trapped until the next "new owner" finds the safe and continues the cycle!

dosdoxies
Premium Member
join:2004-12-15
Wallingford, PA

dosdoxies

Premium Member

said by GroovyPhoenx:

said by SmokChsr:

Hummm it's been a few days, did he get the safe open and is now down in the Caribbean?

He got it opened, but he found a dimensional hole in which he got sucked into and then? The safe of the door closed, so now he's trapped until the next "new owner" finds the safe and continues the cycle!

I think I saw that on the Twilight Zone.

GroovyPhoenx
Premium Member
join:2006-05-22
Gloucester, ON

GroovyPhoenx

Premium Member

said by dosdoxies:

said by GroovyPhoenx:

said by SmokChsr:

I think I saw that on the Twilight Zone.

Not sure but it does make an interesting plot line for a corny movie! LOL.
Bobby_Peru
Premium Member
join:2003-06-16

Bobby_Peru to GroovyPhoenx

Premium Member

to GroovyPhoenx
said by GroovyPhoenx:

said by SmokChsr:

"Closed Mondays" ...sorta...