1. It was great to watch 3 aspiring SB Teams get handed their collective butts on a platter. (NE, SF and Houston). Houston looked overmatched in their own Stadium. SF was manhandled and Brady was befuddled.
2. Another aspiring SB contender (Atlanta) just barely escaped defeat if it were not for a defensive TD. Matt Ryan 3 interceptions?
3. You can't blame Vick for this loss. Plus I've had it with Andy Reid blaming himself after every loss. It's getting stale. He's getting stale.
4. You gotta stop calling Rookies... rookies. Russell Wilson outplayed Tom Brady. Admittedly he has a better defense. RG3 what can you say about him.
5. Mark Sanchez lives to fight another day. -- "The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it."