All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to pulp46

to pulp46

Re: Bell Usage Meter counting LAN data?

This is hard to beleive, since it's the first time anybody reporting this...ever.

pulp46
Premium Member
join:2003-01-28
canada

pulp46

Premium Member

Well, that's 2 people now. Maybe they are the first 2 to notice and perhaps others are total noobs?
glussier
join:2002-11-12
Montreal, QC

glussier

Perhaps, also, that people reporting this are total newbies.

pulp46
Premium Member
join:2003-01-28
canada

pulp46

Premium Member

BELL contacting you saying you went 50 GIG over your allowance and when you monitor your usage for individual days, only downloading 1 TV show yet the counter shows 10 GIG... isn't a total noob thing. Why so much contempt for the users? Do you work for Bell? Typically, the butthurt is directed at the ISP! LOL

P. S. Love you TekSavvy!
glussier
join:2002-11-12
Montreal, QC

glussier

I'm a computer software developer. Though, I did a few contracts for Bell, back in the mid 90's, I'm not a Bell employee.

I'm just telling you, that you are saying doesn't make sense. You are just relying on your friend's information, without having confirmed anything by yourself.

It would seem to me, that the sole purpose of this thread, is to promote Teksavvy.

This thread is going nowhere, so, this is it for me.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to pulp46

to pulp46
said by pulp46:

Well, that's 2 people now. Maybe they are the first 2 to notice and perhaps others are total noobs?

It just so happens both users have a 10Gig charge on that day... very very weird.

If you friend streamed a 280Meg file, it still doesn't make sense to have 10Gig extra... weather LAN or WAN was counted.