McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Nick D

to Nick D

Re: [PvE] Pride and Ego: Leading the Alliance on Nathrezim

said by Nick D:

Miiiight be worth going two heals to get the kill quicker in this particular case.

From some WoL analysis, ~40k dps is needed per person on average. Or ~280k collectively for a successful kill...this is on the low end, as the logs I looked at with these numbers took 7:20 to down the boss. If we have 8 damage dealers then we'd only have to average 35k to win...but healers would really be stressed in that scenario. 8 people averaging 40k would be 320k dps and we'd be talking a significantly shorter fight.

Immer, I seriously suggest giving two heals a try a couple of times this week. If we could turn a 7 minute encounter into a 5 minute encounter, that only bodes well for us.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

If Jade is out, 2 heals is probably suicidal.

Without Jade, there's very little raid damage, so have at it.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
we'll give it a shot. I'm feelin' froggy. 'bout time I started pulling my weight around here!

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by Immer:

we'll give it a shot. I'm feelin' froggy. 'bout time I started pulling my weight around here!

i'm game, last week +learning strats was a bit much for 2 heals. I'm happy with how movement was looking last night. I think we pretty much got it.

@ginger some people work... some sit in an office and play wow in their heads until they get home and can play wow.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Venom14:

said by Immer:

i'm game, last week +learning strats was a bit much for 2 heals. I'm happy with how movement was looking last night. I think we pretty much got it.

@ginger some people work... some sit in an office and play wow in their heads until they get home and can play wow.

Good point there. It sucks when you get into work at 0600 and have your mission completed this early. Now I have to sit until 2p.m. and do nothing....