All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
robman50
join:2010-12-14

robman50

ACN Canada

Has anyone heard of this company? Are they any good? Apparently they provide TV (Bell Satellite), Internet and Phone (VOIP).
»savingsoutlet.shopacnrep ··· dex.aspx

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
·Carry Telecom
·TekSavvy Cable
Asus GT-AX11000
Technicolor TC4400

Dustyn

Premium Member

Of course.
»ACN VoIP
»Company entry - ACN VoIP
»User reviews - ACN VoIP
»VoIP company accused of being a pyramid scheme
zorxd
join:2010-02-05
Quebec, QC

zorxd to robman50

to robman50
Stay away from them. They are a ponzi-scheme company. And their prices suck anyway.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to robman50

to robman50
Pretty sure I've seen this company featured on Celebrity Apprentice. The product they made the contestants sell was pretty useless.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to zorxd

Premium Member

to zorxd

ACN has been around for many years, but best as I could determine were/are a 'Pyramid Marketing' outfit.

That alone is worth a 'Caution Light'.

MJB33
join:2012-01-29

MJB33 to robman50

to robman50
had acn for internet for 2 years . internet goes out sometime. mostly acn pppoe problems on their side. rain also effects the speed sometimes.
MJB33

MJB33 to robman50

to robman50
does anyone know the data limits for 5mbit 800kbps acn dryloop dsl?

gb month

throttling
robman50

robman50 to yyzlhr

to yyzlhr
said by yyzlhr:

Pretty sure I've seen this company featured on Celebrity Apprentice.

That explains the picture of Donald Trump that they have on there webpage.
robman50

robman50 to Davesnothere

to Davesnothere
They seem like a Bell reseller. Selling Bell DSL and ExpressVu, might as well get Bell. lol
But this isn't for me, I am sticking with Shaw Direct for TV and Cogeco for internet and phone.

MJB33

MJB33 to robman50

to robman50
data limits on this provider ( currently have them ) since i'm getting slow speeds - done about 200 gb currently this month.
robman50

robman50

any idea what the down/up speed is and what the monthly cap is?

MJB33

MJB33 to robman50

to robman50
i know the speed ( 5mbit / 800 kbps ) but cap don't know . all i know is they are screwing my connection for the last day and a half don't even get full speed on bit torrent for games.
MJB33

MJB33 to robman50

to robman50
also i had got a ping time of 1000 ms once. don't know if it is bell fault since they use bells lines for the service - yesterday
robman50

robman50 to MJB33

to MJB33
seems to be this one, Bell Fibe Internet 5/1 15GB/month.
»www.bell.ca/Bell_Interne ··· rnet_5_1

Pretty crappy. lol

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020 to robman50

Premium Member

to robman50
I have friends who are shoulder deep into this scheme now with an extensive network of people connected underneath them for all kinds of services (Internet, home phone, Natural Gas, Hydro, etc). ACN has really changed who these people are. All they want to talk about now is ACN and how I should get in on it with them. Pyramid. There is even a poster on the wall at home of their 'client network', in a shape of a pyramid :facepalm:

I personally wouldn't go near it because it's just plain old sketchy even if the service does work.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to robman50

Premium Member

to robman50
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu ··· arketing
Gone

Gone

Premium Member

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li ··· ompanies

ACN is on that list. The most famous of the MLMs, of course, is Amway. Amsoil is an MLM, too.

NoTHX
@start.ca

NoTHX to robman50

Anon

to robman50
I had a friend who was pushing ACN and their "exclusive" video phone. I was impressed with the technology until I did some searching and discovered it was something you can buy from pretty much any VoIP dealer or even Amazon.

»www.grandstream.com/prod ··· gxv3175/

The kicker is, the video chat feature appears to be a free service that piggybacks onto your existing voice service. So, no need for ACN!