uniqs
share rss forum feed

millsy200

join:2012-08-28
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to cowwoc

Re: Bell: We don't provide same service to Teksavvy customers

unfortunately cable internet is not offered here, my only option is this dsl or dialup and I need a static IP as well for my home security camera system to function properly, as in, so I can log into it and check whats happening when I am away...

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

said by millsy200:

unfortunately cable internet is not offered here, my only option is this dsl or dialup and I need a static IP as well for my home security camera system to function properly, as in, so I can log into it and check whats happening when I am away...

Do you know if you're in the same are as this: »Review of TekSavvy DSL by machstem

Trying to see if I can't get some assistance from higher ups on capacity issues... If nothing else it might give you a time frame you can set your expectations too... Best case they fix it sooner.. Never know.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

millsy200

Ridgetown is not that close to me, but possibly we are on the same line? Dont know but it sounds like the same thing is happening to him too...

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Can you forward me your CID so I can pass your info also and see if there's anything that can be done.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

millsy200

1 edit

Cid removed for privacy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

tx

Funky_

join:2004-06-05
Canada
reply to millsy200

There are free dynamic dns services for just such a problem. No need for a static ip.