spc
uniqs
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to LondonOntGuy

to LondonOntGuy

Re: Bell/TSI "accidentally" disconnected my DSL!

said by LondonOntGuy:

I wouldn't bother with CTV Montreal, since Hell owns them and all, they're not going to expose themselves as incompetent now. There's a CBC station there is there not? You'll probably have better luck with them.

With Rogers owning CITYtv/OMNI, SHAW owning GLOBAL and Bell Owning CTV/CTV TWO I doubt you will get much attention sadly, as they don't speak bad about each other. CBC, and maybe the few others like CHCH may touch it, but sadly will fall on deaf ears, because the inability to get on media as a wide scale.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

For what it's worth, I do believe I'm getting somewhere with the Bell higher ups I'm talking with. Frankly, if I'm going to get anywhere with them, it would certainly be better to not have this escalate via those routes... It would surely cut my legs out from under me...

This has no doubt been very upsetting and disruptive.. I don't want to presume to be telling anybody what to do.. I do feel that we did everything we possibly could throughout...

I'll keep working it from my end, obviously if it happens again but it does sound Ike they've gotten to the bottom of it now.