Search similar:

uniqs
kd6cae
P2p Shouldn't Be A Crime
join:2001-08-27
Bakersfield, CA

kd6cae

[TWC] Arris DG860A is this a router?

Our household recently got TWC's 30/5 internet, and we have an Arris DG860A I think it is. I tried to access this device to do some port forwarding, and I notice there's a "password of the day that I'm guessing you have to log in with. How are you suppose to obtain this password? I'm totaly blind, so if the password for each day is written on the modem somewhere that won't do me any good. On the basic page where no log in is needed, I found modem stats, but I'm guessing the router functions are under advance which I need to log in to get at. At first glance this thing doesn't look like it has common router functions, but I may just be missing them?
Fleeced
join:2012-10-06

Fleeced

Of what I can see it is a router. When you're on the main page do you see a "Wireless" tab?

Jabbu
Premium Member
join:2002-03-06

Jabbu to kd6cae

Premium Member

to kd6cae
Bridge and go with your own router?
kd6cae
P2p Shouldn't Be A Crime
join:2001-08-27
Bakersfield, CA

kd6cae

Think I figured it out. I went to 192.168.100.1 out of habbit and I should've gone to 192.168.0.1 to see the router stuff. Password there is password with username of admin if anyone needs to know that. Sorry for bugging everyone. That's what I get for being half asleep when doing this, lol