pnh102Reptiles Are Cuddly And PrettyPremium
Mount Airy, MD
|reply to Telco |
Re: Is This a Problem?
quote:Can you prove that foreign ownership is a problem.
Amazing how these Big Gov types are buying up America, while the Republican base still chants the same party line about them failing. lol
Now on the other hand, having you people run this country has actually caused some real problems, namely:
1. The Fast and Furious scandal.
2. The lack of appropriate security at our foreign embassies that contributed to the death of an ambassador (last I checked, killing a foreign ambassador is a de facto act of war).
3. 40+ months of unemployment over 8%.
4. Record numbers of people out of the workforce altogether.
5. Sky high gas prices.
6. Sky high food prices.
7. The brazen skirting of the WARN act with regards to defense contractors and possible layoffs come 01/02/2013.
8. The brazen skirting and ignoring of other laws that the administration doesn't like.
9. The vast expansion of outright domestic spying.
10. National credit downgrade.
11. The active and purposeful suppression of voting by members of our armed forces.
I could go on, but you people don't seem to think these are major problems on your planet. For the rest of us, your president actually needs to um, fix, some of these problems, just as he promised to 4 years ago, not make things worse as he has done.