join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Guide_Tim

Premium Member

to Guide_Tim

Re: [CFL] Pricing

said by Guide_Tim:

[att=1]

Thank you all....that says it all in one picture and that feedback came from fine folks just like you.....
breynolds
join:2012-02-15
Melbourne, FL

breynolds

So, that means that only 68.4% of your customers are satisfied? Wow... at my job, if we fell below 97%, we'd be seeing a change in upper management soon.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by breynolds:

So, that means that only 68.4% of your customers are satisfied? Wow... at my job, if we fell below 97%, we'd be seeing a change in upper management soon.

For ISP's that is actually a very respectable result. Generally speaking some folks like to hate their ISP....lets call it fashionable to hate their ISP so no matter what you do...it will be the wrong thing for some.
breynolds
join:2012-02-15
Melbourne, FL

breynolds

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by breynolds:

For ISP's that is actually a very respectable result. Generally speaking some folks like to hate their ISP....lets call it fashionable to hate their ISP so no matter what you do...it will be the wrong thing for some.

I've had RoadRunner from TWC/BHN since 1999. In that time, I've lived in three different houses, all in your Central Florida service area. One was in a brand new neighborhood (so there were brand new lines in that neighborhood), one was in a neighborhood that was built in the 80's, and one that was built in the late 50's/early 60's. Even in the old neighborhood, the quality of service was very good.

I can count on one hand the number of times that I've had problems with my Internet service over the past 13 years. Other than the complications that are caused by the way my account is split between residential/business, I've been very happy with the service.

I don't understand why anyone would be dissatisfied with the reliability of the connection. My BHN Internet at home has been more reliable than any of the hundreds of dedicated data circuits we have at work.