Loganville, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Southeast
reply to buddahbless

Re: Watch the editorial bias, please.

buddahbless:

I believe what I can see insofar as my bill and my service is concerned. If AT&T decides that they are definitely not going to expand service, then my family will need to weigh our options; AT&T has not said any such thing yet.

Regarding cellular service via AT&T, once again, our service with them has been boring. No price changes, no outages, next to no dropped calls -- just promised service for the past *decade*.

Regarding DSL billing, the only thing I can speak to is my own bill and my own experience with AT&T. I've never -- never -- had a problem with any corrections (and there have been less than a handful from time to time over the past 7 years) to what were obvious deviations from promised service on our line.

Once again -- my point is the blatantly biased reporting of this article on DSLReports.com, not the efficacy of DSL, Cable, or other service, nor whether or not AT&T, in fact, is going to continue or *not* continue expanding their DSL-based services.

Shadow01
Premium
join:2003-10-24
Wasteland
said by maestro7:

buddahbless:

I believe what I can see insofar as my bill and my service is concerned. If AT&T decides that they are definitely not going to expand service, then my family will need to weigh our options; AT&T has not said any such thing yet.

This is exactly why you will never get a true answer from att. If they tell you the truth. You may leave for greener pastures.
--
»the53.tumblr.com/