Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Skittles
Now I wish shamans could use swords.

Dodge
Premium
join:2002-11-27
reply to Jobbie
Do you have to be 90 to run join the queue for this?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by Dodge:

Most likely, but maybe 89.

wabisuke

join:2007-01-23
Philippines
said by DarkLogix:

said by Dodge:

Most likely, but maybe 89.

Yes at 89 and rings for all classes cept tanks per mmo champ

Dodge
Premium
join:2002-11-27
I don't care about the rings really. I want to try for the mount, but there is no 90 on that account.

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
reply to Jobbie
Icy Veins
During Hallow's End, remember to get the +10% reputation buff from the Wickerman before doing your Mists of Pandaria daily quests
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Nice!! Where is the wickerman?

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
Outside Undercity for Horde and outside Stormwind for Alliance.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Thanks!

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
I'm pretty sure I got 1550 Golden Lotus rep from dailies yesterday (I'm honored)...So, 1700 will be pretty sweet. From my current standing of 5877/12000 that'll mean 3.6 days of quests vs 4 days.

Man, you Human a-holes really have an advantage right now...

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
kinda makes you think that the wise choice in leveling in MoP for the first time it is advisable to pay for a race change to human for the duration of the current patch.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Yep, I do miss that 10% rep.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to McBrain
hmmm... should I make my priest a human?

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA
reply to Jobbie
EYE NEED DAT SWORD BRUH

djlar

join:2009-04-23
I'm guessing the sword in use ability will do laughable extra DPS, considering you can only use it once per boss..

way better stas that my current combat fist/axe combo right now..

I'm also hoping at least a ring drops and puts me at i471

That elusive mount, 5 years doing this and nothing..

bTU

Aurora, CO
Wouldn't mind it, I have the Krol Scimitar and a 450 axe.
--

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
reply to djlar
Two runs to get my ring. F you rng fairy. I know what you're doing here.

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

1 edit
reply to Jobbie
It may be just the gear, but healing it is a lot easier then healing direbrew. The boss hits like a wetnoodle. My advice is spec dps and que as heals.

maxboha

join:2012-05-12
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
·Bell Sympatico
·Cooptel
reply to Jobbie
Attention:

Trick or threat of eastern kingdom , the achivement :

Theres is a bug to get the bag of candy at arati bassin.

They will correct this bug soon

Thanks

Max

(i seen this on a blizzard battle.net forum today, i lost it but if someone can find it , post it )

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor

1 recommendation

reply to McBrain
I knew what you were doing all along, RNG Fairy...thank you for giving me awesome sidegrade gloves at the expense of an elder charm. I think you're awesome, of 12 possibilities in two weeks, you've given me 11 bags of gold and a useless pair of gloves. I love you.

Arthritis

join:2011-10-20
Canada

1 edit
reply to Jobbie
There is a new progressive quests in Stormwind that is actually quite enjoyable specifically for Hallow's End.

It take's you through the city for various reasons, and really brings the holiday together, in my opinion.

If you haven't done it, it's worth the time to see it if you enjoy that kind of thing. (Which I do)

Also, I found yesterday the Horde's Wickerman vigorously guarded (The joy's of being on a PvP server again). You can do this daily on any quest level, but if you are a lowbie try to get into the moat of green goo as opposed to the Wickerman itself. If you follow the moat to the eastern side, it will lead to a small hallway that exits right at the base of the wickerman. You can stand there and douse without being seen.

Pryck

join:2012-02-03
Fredericksburg, VA
reply to Jobbie
My first run last night on my rogue and the agility ring dropped but lost the roll to the hunter in my group. I didn't expect to get what I needed the first go around anyway; that almost never happens but then the hunter opens his bag and gets the sword too......then I knew it wasn't my night! I will give it another shot later today....

djlar

join:2009-04-23
The agility ring amazingly dropped every time I queued... to be won by hunter, monk, guardian druid and finally me at the 4th go...

I'm not expecting anything from the bag, I could use a couple of swords for combat, since I'm still sporting i463s, bit of an upgrade there..
First queue was a nightmare I did almost 60% of the damage, the hunter that won the ring was only auto-shooting and arcane shot spamming.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
Like always, bads are rampant. I was playing at a buddy's yesterday afternoon on a 5 year old Dell laptop with no addons or keybinds and was top DPS on both of my attempts.

I got a Sinister Squashling the first time and my ring the second...If I were a smart fellow, I would have saved the Squashling for the AH in a few weeks.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to djlar
said by djlar:

First queue was a nightmare I did almost 60% of the damage, the hunter that won the ring was only auto-shooting and arcane shot spamming.

Really tired of the shit attitude of people in these queued events. I got my ring on my 6th run and with the exception of a mage that was grouped with us once the rest of the dps I encountered were going out of their way to be as shitty as possible in DPSing.

3min cooldowns Im using twice in this fight is ridiculous....and sorry to any hunters here but the asshat ones Im running into are horrible, autoshot + no pet = GTFO. Warlocks with no demon out spamming AOE shit ability on a mostly single target fight= GTFO. Monks standing and looking at the fight while in some fucking Zen meditative trance that precludes them from using any ability resembling a punch or kick=GTFO.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
Yeah, I figured it was pretty bad when a heavy addon user and sworn keybinder like myself beat the other DPS handily on my two runs while clicking with no addons and ~20 FPS.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to McBrain
Lucky you.

For me the ring dropped the first time but the healer won the caster DPS ring.

then the following 8 runs the healer ring dropped alot but not the caster dps.

IMO they should do some kind of bonus for rolling on the gear for your selected role.

bTU

Aurora, CO
reply to Jobbie
So surprise to me the agility ring dropped on my 4th try last night. The druid tank rolled need as well but I won the roll somehow. Just need the sword and I am good.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to DarkLogix
We can keep running until we get your ring man, I still need my Agi ring as well.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.