signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

2 recommendations

[Serious] I'm thankful

Thankful I live in a democracy that, however tenuous and testy, is still a democracy (though my sibling is convinced of conspiracies, I listened to her ideas for an hour today, sigh, about how the election is just a drama and that the winner has already been selected).

I am thankful that I am free and well off enough to meet good people here and share life stories with you. I keep all of you in my prayers and so does my Alain.

I am thankful for 2 or 3 square meals in a day. For shelter. For a computer and a TV. We all have so much here, in spite of what we feel we don't have.

I am so very thankful, I saw something on PBS tonight that reminded me of how thankful I should be!

God bless each and every one of you here, you are all high quality people.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

lonnyb
Blessed Beyond Belief
Premium
join:2004-01-25
San Antonio, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·AT&T U-Verse

1 recommendation

I agree! Every year, it seems, scientists have to reassess their views on the size of our universe. Isn't it amazing that its Creator cares about us!!
--
I know when to fold 'em *ALL THE TIME!* »Team Helix

opus74
Deep Thought
Premium
join:2002-03-04
Coello, IL
kudos:1
reply to signmeuptoo
I agree with both of these guys !!