how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

valinrace

join:2012-10-04

[Other] Fan of Tiger Woods?

Hi guys,

Do anyone of you a fan of tiger woods? if so, do you think he will still win a tourney?

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA
I'm not a big fan but I respect his game. He will definitely win tournaments. He won 3 tournaments in 2012. He is far far far from washed up. To even hold the opinion that he might be washed up is ludicrous.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
He's not the dominant Tiger that he once was, and likely won't ever be again. He's getting older and dealing with injuries. He can still play well on any given weekend, though.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
I think the problems are mental.

His focus isn't there. Life caught up to him. I think hes getting back to form but I doubt we see him win more than one major a year ever again.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
said by f0rtys3ven:

I doubt we see him win more than one major a year ever again.

And I am beginning to doubt that he will ever match and pass Nicklaus majors record.
--
»www.gop.com/2012-republican-plat ··· rm_home/
»www.gop.com/2012-republican-plat ··· onalism/

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
He may not.

But sayin Nicklaus was a better golfer is just false.

Tiger was the sport for the years that he played his best. His play was AMAZING.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
said by f0rtys3ven:

But sayin Nicklaus was a better golfer is just false.

I disagree. For a concentrated period of several years, Woods was unmatched. But golf is measured over a career and Woods most likely won't match Nicklaus's domination of his competitors over a long period of time.
--
»www.gop.com/2012-republican-plat ··· rm_home/
»www.gop.com/2012-republican-plat ··· onalism/

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
Sport is measured in many ways.

I prefer to use talent as the measuring stick.

Woods is the most talented golfer we have ever seen.

He just has relationship problems.

Poor Tiger. If only he would have payed a lawyer to write up some oath of silence forms.
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
When asked about what the difference was between him and Tiger Woods, Jack said "I only wanted to win by one."
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

drslash
Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA
said by footballdude:

When asked about what the difference was between him and Tiger Woods, Jack said "I only wanted to win by one."

And that caused Nicklaus to lose many times. Nicklaus played too conservative, IMO, but who am I to say. It's just my opinion as a fan.

Tiger may not break the majors record but he may smash it too. I counted once before and Vijay Singh won like 25 tournaments in his 40's. Tiger has a lot of excellent golf in him yet. Right now I would not bet against Tiger getting the majors record. It's still too early to tell.
--
Save water...drink beer!
--
#occupytheworkplace
--
Obama...it's junior high school all over again!
--
Democrats don't mind raising taxes because democrats don't pay taxes.
Expand your moderator at work