Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Curious12

Premium Member

to Curious12

Re: [Classes] Monk Mistweaver

If you look at your spellbook, you'll see what level you unlock new stuff.

Curious12
join:2012-10-01
Newport News, VA

Curious12

Yea i am probably gona do that once i get home today.Another question i have is at lower levels do i have to dps heal in order to be effective versus just casting soothing mist ?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

No. You can sit back and heal, which is extremely boring, or you can go in and do some damage. Your damage will do good healing. This is true even later on (I'm in the 60's).

Your direct heals are more effective than just DPS>healing. I usually just DPS when there's no one to heal and just heal when I know things are going to get out of control.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Curious12

Premium Member

to Curious12
no cause you can't do enough damage to be effective, you can do both and be effective though. dont forget you will have enveloping mist and surging mist.
cymraeg

cymraeg to Curious12

Premium Member

to Curious12
those 2 surging and enveloping you get at 32 and 34 you get a chi heal of some type at 30 as a talent , i reccomend chi wave , it is probably the best smart heals i have seen in the game, and it hits a for tonne. after that you dont get another healing spell till 42, which is renewing mists which is awesome. at 34 you also get teachings of the monastery which converts more damage to healing then it actually becomes viable to do damage and heal at the same time, depending on gear of course