uniqs
share rss forum feed

aryarborough
Premium
join:2011-12-07
Jenks, OK
kudos:2

Request graphic assistance for work

Hey there everyone. I have been given the task of creating a logo for work, although I have no graphic editing capapbilities, although I told them I am sure I can find someone to help... My idea was something like one of these »images.search.yahoo.com/search/i···=piv-web A coat of arms, except more environment like, trees on the sides maybe a lake in the middle etc. As that is the type of stuff work does. The only requirement is it must say "Osage Nation ENR" maybe on the inside of the badge or even above or under it as some have the tabbard looking bits with writing. Id very much appreciate any and all help with this. I understand this is a big request but I must get it done! (as long as it is not against forum rules, id even be willing to paypal someone for the time, if it proves difficult) Thank you very much for the help

dandelion
Premium,MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast
It is not against the rules.. this FAQ may explain it further: »Avatar and Graphics Help FAQs »Can I get work done for my commercial site? Any payment agreement should be done through IM's.

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ
kudos:7
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 recommendations

reply to aryarborough
How about something like this...

Header (banner)
Sioux Chief war bonnet with American eagles
Oklahoma State flag (peace symbol)
Oklahoma State bird (Scissor-tailed Flycatcher) sitting on the State flora (Mistletoe) opposite the State flower (Oklahoma Rose)
Oklahoma State fish (white bass)
Slogan (banner)

--
Stop The Mindless Killings Stop Over Fishing

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ
kudos:7
Reviews:
·Comcast