Anon

to batkinson001

Re: PVR Drive Cycling

Hey, Rogers_Chris, how about an update?
Hooter
join:2009-08-17
Scarborough, ON

Hooter

He has no updates. I posted on Facebook today and this is what I got from Chris.

When we have more information we'll be sharing it. @Rogers_Chris

AND THIS!

Of course we've checked with Cisco and we have no updates to share at the moment. I'd tell you more but we don't have anything to tell! Sorry. @Rogers_Chris

It is getting ridiculous, but Rogers is being no help at all! I wonder if they even care!
Ree
join:2007-04-29
h0h0h0

1 recommendation

Ree

said by Hooter:

It is getting ridiculous, but Rogers is being no help at all! I wonder if they even care!

Maybe there's a large number of people who own these boxes, and this is their way of getting them to buy a new box...sure dslreports users might know how to replace the HD on the cheap, but I'll bet the majority of users don't, so they'll shell out another $500 to replace the whole thing.

(I don't really believe this is true, although at the same time it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was!)

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

1 recommendation

sbrook

Mod

Using Occam's razor a little here ... "Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by pure incompetence"
Rogers_Chris
VIP
join:2010-12-15
Toronto, ON

Rogers_Chris to tinytommy

to tinytommy
We're working with our vendor on a solution. We'll have more information to share as it becomes available.