spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

shirltrudy

@bhn.net

Oviedo FL DVR keeps getting amensia

I have checked everywhere and I guess I am looking in the wrong places. I have three DVRs. The first two are for my recordings because of conflict. Okay One of mine is an 8300HD which works fine. The other one last week was the same thing. I got the update with the black guides and now I am having problems. The DVR last week would not record properly in other words I would check to see if it was set up to record and they were. However it would disappear. No recording done and not on the schedule list. I had brighthouse come out and they switched the boxes now I have a samsung 3270. Tonight checked to see if everything was set up and it was however again one of the recordings did not start. luckily I had it on the channel an manually hit the record button. It started to record. I only have 10% used . I hate to keep switching boxes if that is not the problem. Oh and when the tech came to the house he noticed the samsung was having trouble updating noticed something wrong with the wiring and fixed it then the samsung updated perfectly. Any ideas.
Shirley

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
Were there any conflicts shown?

shirltrudy

join:2012-10-18
Oviedo, FL
reply to shirltrudy
No conflicts shown. I always check that first. and in the scheduling section it showed it was ready to record. I just again last night before bed and it happened again. Only recorded one show and not the second one. My other DVR taped both as I have them set up identical in case I am on the computer or in the kitchen.
Shirl

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
reply to shirltrudy
Open a direct forums thread and include your IP address so I can pull your equipment details...I need to look at some things real quick.