All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
FIOS4cable
join:2009-05-08
NYC

FIOS4cable

[HD] Why Can't record from (757) Cartoon HD in VHO 5 NY?

For some reason ,I can't record from cartoon HD every time I click record to choice SD format?

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA

aaronwt

Premium Member

Did you try a manual recording? I can do that with my TiVo. But I'm unable to record from the guide since it doesn't have guide data yet so i can't initiate a recording using the guide since it doesn't show any program info yet.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl to FIOS4cable

Premium Member

to FIOS4cable
They still don't have this channel properly tagged as an HD channel in the guide which messes up a few things.

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar to FIOS4cable

to FIOS4cable
The press C is server side. It may not be enabled yet till everyone has 757.

It looks like 757 is HD but the guide is not correct (SD?) for showing the channel in HD. I tried to series record 757 but it reverted to 257.

I assume when everyone has 757, it will be fine.

webcobbler
@verizon.net

webcobbler

Anon

I tried to put 757 as a favorite, but it applied it to 257, instead. I guess once all the kinks are worked out over the next several days, then we all can record properly, favorite the channel, "Press C to Watch in HD" , etc.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by webcobbler :

I tried to put 757 as a favorite, but it applied it to 257, instead. I guess once all the kinks are worked out over the next several days, then we all can record properly, favorite the channel, "Press C to Watch in HD" , etc.

Yesterday when I went to add 757 as a favorite, it was already on the list. But today, it wasn't but I was able to re-add. I'm no longer seeing a logo in the guide either -- the one I saw before was the same as the SD channel. Not seeing the "press C" prompt either.
tnsprin
join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin to webcobbler

to webcobbler
Now that guide is populated, it is working in VHO5.
FIOS4cable
join:2009-05-08
NYC

FIOS4cable

Thank you everyone who comments, it's working fine now.
chitchatjf
join:2008-07-13
Lawrence, MA

chitchatjf to FIOS4cable

to FIOS4cable
still nothing in VHO6
It is on the guide but you cannot tune to it.
bogdanmi
join:2002-01-07
Crofton, MD

bogdanmi to FIOS4cable

to FIOS4cable
VHO4 - cannot record any HD shows off this channel.

celticpride
@verizon.net

celticpride

Anon

In southern california we have the wrong guide info its 3 hours difference so we have the start times for the east coast programs,for example at 10 a.m. in so cal we have garfield on channels 257 and 757,but our guide shows the program to be looneytoons , and shows that garfield was on at 7 a.m.!
bogdanmi
join:2002-01-07
Crofton, MD

bogdanmi to FIOS4cable

to FIOS4cable
Still can't record a series on this channel. HD is not listed in the program information.
chitchatjf
join:2008-07-13
Lawrence, MA

chitchatjf to FIOS4cable

to FIOS4cable
Manual recordings seem to grab 757