uniqs

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor

Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Battle for Demacia

You do realize, even being drug out (which EVERY game does at some point, some more than others).... those 3 people were town? If you would have pushed for them, even being inactive, you would have hurt the town and could have lost the game?

The point of the game is to win, not to make it go fast. If you want a fast game (and believe me, I was the only mod who would do timed games because I hated how long they took :P), then you can ask for someone to host a timed game or host one yourself to try it out.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Antonica:

You do realize, even being drug out (which EVERY game does at some point, some more than others).... those 3 people were town? If you would have pushed for them, even being inactive, you would have hurt the town and could have lost the game?

The point of the game is to win, not to make it go fast. If you want a fast game (and believe me, I was the only mod who would do timed games because I hated how long they took :P), then you can ask for someone to host a timed game or host one yourself to try it out.

Well, the point for me this game was to hurt the town, though.