uniqs
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

We do not know....

Why don't we just admit we have no idea what At&t is going to do? Just a couple days ago we had a discussion about how U-Verse expansion is done. Clearly, it is not. We don't know what the company is going to do and it sounds more and more like At&t doesn't know what they are going to do either. Why don't we take a step back and wait for their November 8th announcement.

JigglyWiggly
join:2009-07-12
Pleasanton, CA

JigglyWiggly

This sucks. I have DSL and 2 cable lines at my parnets house. I have all my games go through DSL and if I am hosting I make sure the game goes through DSL with pfsense firewall rules.

The routing is so much better, and there is 0 jitter.
I do not want it being upgraded to uverse with its crap pings, and I certainly don't want for it to be "upgraded" to LTE.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to silbaco

Premium Member

to silbaco
it's apparently infinite x infinite to blog and speculate than it is to wait. They say "Patience is a virtue"....now-a-days in the blogger world that's like asking and giving death!

OSUGoose
join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH
Apple AirPort Extreme (2013)

OSUGoose

Hard to wait when u-Verse is all around you, but your neighborhood don't have it simply BC AT&T is being cheep. They plopped down all around us VRADS at every xbox you can find, but since there is no xbox between me and the RT they haven't figured how to do it. Guys even say I'd qualify for pair bond, based on cable type 22PIC with a small bit of 26PIC. Need to have uverse facilities placed at or near the RT, which at present there isent.

fiber_man
Things Happen For A Reason
Premium Member
join:2001-01-27
Port Saint Lucie, FL

fiber_man

Premium Member

Re:2 gauge change is problem

As stated you have a 2 gauge change in your loop 22 to 26 and that kills the u-verse signal.

OSUGoose
join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

OSUGoose

The tech pulled up the specs and that did not matter.
TheRogueX
join:2003-03-26
Springfield, MO

TheRogueX to JigglyWiggly

to JigglyWiggly

Re: We do not know....

Crap pings? I've never seen a U-Verse speed test with a latency higher than 40ms.