join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs

Re: [GW2] Official DSLR Guild: Aftershock (SHOK) Info

said by stvnbrs:

said by TheBionic:

I've seen other guilds put banners on the ground that give buffs to anyone that wants them and was wondering how we could go about getting those. Have you seen that?

I have stayed away from the banners and just do the full buffs so players don't need to coordinate to be on at a certain time for the benefit. I may add more on the pvp side later though.

Cool! To be clear, those banners are for everyone on the map. When you hit F they say something like "Please enjoy the following buff courtesy of [insert Guild name]." I don't see why we'd spend points on that though.

facepalm
join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX

facepalm

said by TheBionic:

said by stvnbrs:

said by TheBionic:

I've seen other guilds put banners on the ground that give buffs to anyone that wants them and was wondering how we could go about getting those. Have you seen that?

I have stayed away from the banners and just do the full buffs so players don't need to coordinate to be on at a certain time for the benefit. I may add more on the pvp side later though.

Cool! To be clear, those banners are for everyone on the map. When you hit F they say something like "Please enjoy the following buff courtesy of [insert Guild name]." I don't see why we'd spend points on that though.

Those are cool. I'm starting to see them more often. Love free buffs! lol

Koil
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

1 edit

Koil

Premium Member

I have to imagine they get something out of the deal...maybe guild points when they're used or something.

:EDIT: Nope....just that the guild can use it for an event, along with everyone there.