uniqs
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

1 edit

47717768 (banned) to echo85

to echo85

Re: [Rant] DirectTV

He also has told me "If you have any more problems call me directly, just do not call DirectTV or i will be in big trouble." But i do not see a reason to scam someone by charging them for service when they should not have, because the charge billed to the DirectTV bill. No cash was exchanged.

Storm97
Premium Member
join:2003-04-14
Manteca, CA

1 recommendation

Storm97

Premium Member

said by 47717768:

He also has told me "If you have any more problems call me directly, just do not call DirectTV or i will be in big trouble." But i do not see a reason to scam someone by charging them for service when they should not have, because the charge billed to the DirectTV bill. No cash was exchanged.

He stated that because he doesn't want a repeat service call to come back on his number (SOS30, 60 and 90 day horizon)... He is looking out for his stats. However, if he works directly for the company, he is violating policy by asking you to call him directly.

As for the billing, the $50 service charge mentioned above would NOT apply here as that service fee is only for any product outside of DirecTV's scope of control (laptops, TV's, etc) but that are still covered under the PPP. The premier plan includes the regular protection plan which covers EVERY aspect of the DirecTV installation; i.e. cables, connectors, wall plates, jumpers, etc... Bottom Line, you were charged in error, and under the PP, you should not have been charged anything.

I've sent you a PM, may be able to help you...