Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

SteveJobs

join:2012-07-18
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

Will mediacom buy out our contract?

Hi, we currently have frontier communications and we feel we are paying too much for our Internet and phone bill with frontier, and we have our Cable tv with mediacom already. Will mediacom buy out of our frontier contract if we go to them? Is mediacomchad I think that's his name on here? Any insight? Thanks!

We are currently paying $70 for phone and Internet on frontier and another 60 for cable with mediacom. We really need to cut down.

CblTech

@mchsi.com
no, they will not.

SteveJobs

join:2012-07-18
Is that for sure?

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
Sometimes they do dish buy-back promotions but it's not something that happens frequently.
--
I speak for myself, not my employer.

oldcableguy

@planetcr.net
reply to SteveJobs
Why would they?.

k9iua6

join:2004-05-23
Dubuque, IA
kudos:1
reply to SteveJobs
I truly doubt Mediacom would buy out your contract - there is no incentive in it for them, and they already have you as a customer. And if they do try to help you - with a great price or something on phone or internet - be aware that it will be probably another contract that you just might be begging someone else to buy you out of later when you get frustrated with Mediacom service.

Besides, your costs don't seem that high when you look at it collectively.

cfosdyck

join:2010-11-03
reply to SteveJobs
Actually, yes they will. The representative I spoke with on the phone the other day told me they would, and I verified it with MediacomChad.