kudos:2
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·AT&T Midwest
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Happydude32

Re: [TWC] Virtually All TWC Customers Face $3.95 Modem Rental Fe

said by Happydude32:

As for the prices of DSL, sorry, I don’t keep up with outdated and obsolete technology. I don’t go online and look at what blank audio cassette tapes are selling for these days, and I definitely don’t look at what’s going on in the dead land of DSL.

None of what you said applies to me personally. Time Warner has no caps, as a Signature Home customer it appears I’ll be exempt from the lease fee, and I have no desire to host a server.

Hear, hear my good man!

I would certainly understand if a Signature Home customer might also wonder why the little people were taking mass transit (or even a personal wheeled vehicle) across town when they could take a limousine or helicopter instead. Seems rather silly, don't you think, to concentrate on the price of an item when there's so much money available to satisfy our every whim?

See you at the Union Club. I'll be the one begging for my job while sweeping up the tea cup you threw on the floor because I spilled a drop on the saucer.
--
USNG:
16TDN2870
Find your USNG coordinates:
USNGWeb

Happydude32
Premium
join:2005-07-16
kudos:1
I'd rather take my Lincoln SUV around town then take a private helicopter. My Lincoln probably has a better audio system