Premium Member
join:2012-10-20

1 recommendation

Tex to Johkal

Premium Member

to Johkal

Re: [Rant] Bait and Switch

Yes.

I appreciate that others have had no issues signing up for special pricing and offers. I had no issues when I first signed up with them 6 years ago. That's not the point. The point is that Comcast refuses to correct an issue that they created in the first place. It was not my daughter's fault she couldn't start service online. As far as the Starter Kit, there is the option to choose or not choose to receive one when signing up. I actually went through 4 of the 5 steps (Products, Customize, Customer Info, Installation, Review & Submit) online using the wrong address.

Anyway, I don't expect to get the issue resolved here. I just needed to rant about Comcast and to put the word out there for others. They are, in many cases, the only game in town as far as HSI and they know it. That's how they can get away with mistreating customers.

JigglyWiggly
join:2009-07-12
Pleasanton, CA

JigglyWiggly

If it gets worse, try comcast steve in direct support on this site. That guy is a magician.

NetDog
Premium Member
join:2002-03-04
Hollywood, FL

NetDog

Premium Member

said by JigglyWiggly:

If it gets worse, try comcast steve in direct support on this site. That guy is a magician.

Tex,

ping Comcast Steve he can take care of this for you, if not PM me