All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to julesism

to julesism

Re: [TWC] Please add beIN Sport Channel!

said by julesism:

I just scanned my TWC SiliconDust unit hoping to find a little surprise but it looks like bein is not in DFW/NTX yet.

is that a clear QAM silicondust if so you wont get it even if it was on the system because it would be encrypted.

I noticed a weird thing happen on my DCX3400 the other day where below channel 799 on the iguide in the grid guide it was showing a blank channel where channel 800 should have been and it had no name and no channel number I should have tried to tune it darn it.

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium Member
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX

juilinsandar

Premium Member

Do you think that Bein will be available to all TWC customers after November 1st?

motorola870
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by juilinsandar:

Do you think that Bein will be available to all TWC customers after November 1st?

seems it will launch on 11/1 if they are testing it now you will get it if:

You have sports pass:

BeIN Sport SD/HD

Mas Canales:

BeIN Deportes SD/HD

julesism
join:2001-12-12
North Little Rock, AR

julesism to motorola870

to motorola870
No, it's what I use for my TWC sub. It has a cable-card with tuning adapter attached.
julesism

julesism to motorola870

to motorola870
Hopefully the El Paquetazo package will get both English and Spanish versions of bein. It's the perfect package for soccer fans

motorola870
Arlington, TX

motorola870

nope not going to happen:

LEGAL NOTICE LEGAL NOTICE TIME...
LEGAL NOTICE LEGAL NOTICE TIME WARNER CABLE Time Warner Cableâs agreements with programmers and broadcasters to carry their services and stations routinely expire from time to time. We are usually able to obtain renewals or extensions of such agreements, but in order to comply with applicable regulations, we must inform you when an agreement is about to expire. The following agreements are due to expire soon, and we may be required to cease carriage of one or more of these services/stations in the near future: AAJ, Africa Channel, Africa Channel HD, BBC America, BBC America HD, Chinese Channel, Chinese Cinema, CNC World, Cooking Channel, Cooking Channel HD, Current TV, DIY, DIY HD, E!, E! HD, Ecuavisa, Encore, Encore HD, Encore Action, Encore Drama, Encore Love, Encore Suspense, Encore Family, Encore Westerns, Food Network, Food Network HD, GAC (Great American Country), GOL TV, GSN, GSN HD, Hallmark, Hallmark HD, Hallmark Movie Channel HD, HITN, IFC, IFC HD, Jus Punjabi, KBN, LATV, Lifetime, Lifetime HD, Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime Movie Network HD, Lifetime Real Women, Media Korea TV (MKTV), Music Choice, News 12, NHL Center Ice, NHL Network, NHL Network HD, Ovation, Ovation HD, Polski Radio, Smithsonian HD, STARZ!, STARZ! HD, Starz Cinema, Starz Comedy, Starz Comedy HD, Starz Edge, Starz Edge HD, Starz in Black, Starz Kids and Family, Starz Kids and Family HD, Style Network, Style Network HD, Supercanal, Telemicro International, The Bangladesh Channel, TV Polonia, TVE International, WE, WE HD, and Youtoo TV. In addition, from time to time we make certain changes in the services that we offer in order to better serve our customers. The following changes are planned: The previously announced launch of the following Pac-12 services will now occur on November 1, 2012 and will launch on the following channel positions: Pac-12 Los Angeles on ch. 370, Pac-12 Los Angeles HD on ch. 390, Pac-12 Arizona on ch. 371, Pac-12 Arizona HD on ch. 391, Pac-12 Washington on ch. 372, Pac-12 Washington HD on ch. 392, Pac-12 Oregon on ch. 373, Pac-12 Oregon HD on ch. 393, Pac-12 Mountain on ch. 374, Pac-12 Mountain HD on ch. 394, Pac-12 Bay Area on ch. 375 and Pac-12 Bay Area HD on ch. 395. Also on that date, we will launch the following services: NESN on ch. 193, NESN HD on ch. 447, World Fishing Network on ch. 194, World Fishing Network HD on ch. 448, beIN Sports on ch. 449, beIN Sports HD on ch. 429, beIN Sports en Español on ch. 450 and 841 and beIN Sports en Español HD on ch. 430. NESN, NESN HD, World Fishing Network, World Fishing Network HD, beIN Sports and beIN Sports HD will be part of our Sports Pass offering, while beIN Sports en Español and beIN Sports en Español HD will be part of our DTV en Español and El Paquetazo offerings. You may downgrade or terminate service without charge at any time. Further, if carriage of a premium service is discontinued and you have incurred installation, upgrade or other one-time charges relating to such premium service within six months prior to the date of the change, you may elect to downgrade or terminate service within 30 days and obtain a rebate of any such charge.

Read more: »classifieds.nydailynews. ··· AAzhtsWT
motorola870

1 edit

motorola870

duplicate
motorola870

1 edit

motorola870

duplicate
motorola870

motorola870

both channels are live north texas:

beIN sport 237
beIN espanol 330
beIN sport HD 809
beIN espanol HD 814
motorola870

motorola870

anyone know the channel numbers for beIN sport and beIN espanol in Socal?
motorola870

motorola870

Found something interesting the 750MHz TWC system on the outskirts of the DFW metro got beIN espanol in SD/HD while they did not get beIN sport in SD/HD due to no sports pass on that system. I am surprised that they got beIN espanol at all.